Conventional loans are not insured by the FHA or VA. Generally, these are a good option for homebuyers with higher credit scores and stable employment histories.
JACOG Advisors Mortgage Team, makes a suitable partner when looking to finance ultra-luxury or high-end residential real estate assets. Through our Jumbo and Super Jumbo underwriting expertise, we offer mortgage products that have flexibility of borrowing with less restrictions. They can be used to finance primary residences, second or vacation homes, and investment properties. A Jumbo Loan may also be the right option when refinancing an existing home loan or consolidating multiple mortgages into a single loan.
A mortgage is generally considered a Jumbo Loan when it exceeds the conforming loan limit, $484,350 in most U.S countries, set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Super Jumbo Loans usually include mortgage amounts over $1 million.
Some of the program highlights:
- Typical Loan amounts to $30,000,000*
Higher amount available
- 90% LTV considered with pledge assets
- 100% LTV considered with cross collateralization
- Interest only options available
- Vesting in trust, sub S corporations, LLCs and partnerships allowed
A Relief Refinance is designed to help you make your existing mortgage more affordable.
If you’re dreaming of home ownership but still saving for a down payment, you may be able to buy now with a HomeOneSM mortgage. It only requires a 3% down payment, and you’re not limited to a traditional residence.
Fannie Mae Manufactured Home
As affordable starter homes have become scarcer and more likely to be in need of repair and renovation, manufactured housing is an increasingly appealing option. Today’s manufactured homes offer a high level of quality and customization, and unlike in the past, some of these homes are now eligible for more conventional mortgages such as Fannie Mae MH Advantage.
A HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage allows renovation funding equal or up to 50% of your property’s post-renovation value and is available for new and existing homes – even new construction!
Home Possible® is a Freddie Mac loan program designed to bring home ownership within reach to more borrowers.
HomeReady™ is a Fannie Mae loan program that is designed to extend the privileges of home ownership to buyers with limited household incomes.
DU Refi Plus
DU Refi Plus is a Fannie Mae refinancing program that enables buyers to take advantage of lower interest rates while choosing a custom loan term.
Jumbo loans are just that –larger amounts of funds for luxury properties and homes in high-cost areas.
Jumbo Interest-Only ARM
Our Jumbo Interest-Only ARM is ideal for homebuyers who prefer a lower monthly payment during their first years of their loan.
FHA Loans – Fixed-rate and ARMs, high-balance
An FHA loan is partially insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), an agency created in 1934 to help borrowers and businesses recover from the Great Depression.
FHA 203(k) Fixed Rate Rehab
An FHA 203(k) Rehab loan enables you to buy a home that’s in need of repairs or renovations by providing additional funding before move-in.
FHA Streamline Refinance
If you currently have an FHA mortgage, an FHA Streamline Refinance offers several options.
Designed for homebuyers in rural locations who do not qualify for a conventional loan. They feature low down payments and relaxed qualifying guidelines. Properties must be in a rural area designated by the US Department of Agriculture.
VA Streamline Refinance (IRRRL)
A VA Streamline Refinance, or IRRRL, provides you with a faster way to lower or lock in your interest rate with limited costs.
VA Loans – Fixed-rate and ARMs, high-balance
VA loans are partially insured by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and are a valuable benefit for military veterans and active servicemen and women.
- Non-Owner Occupied Only
- Purchase, Refinance, Cash Out, Rehab
- 50 – 80% LTV
- $100K to $100Million
- Single Family, Condos, Multifamily, Construction
- Interest Only Payments
- Stated Income
- Stated Assets
- Up to 90% LTV
- No Seasoning on Major Credit Events
- Loan amounts to $5 million
- Credit Scores Down to 500
- Interest Only Payments Available
- No Prepayment Penalties Available
- 30-year amortizations
- No Income Verification
- Non-OOC, Business Purpose, Cross-Collateral
- Foreign National Programs
- 1 – 4 Unit Properties
Bank Statement Mortgages
Have a self-employed client who has had difficulty obtaining a mortgage?
- No Tax Returns Required
- Personal Bank Statement qualified based on 1, 12, or 24-month average monthly deposits**
- Business Bank Statement qualified based 1, on 12 or 24-month average monthly deposits**
- Loans to $3 Million
- Interest Only Available*
- 2 Years Seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, deed In lieu
- Owner-Occcupied, 2nd homes, investment properties allowed
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- Gift funds allowed
- No pre-pay penalty for owner-occupied and/or 2nd homes
- SFRs, town homes, condos, 2-4 units
Investor Cash Flow
Attention real estate investors – Are you looking to expand or build your real estate portfolio?
Our investor cash flow program was created to serve your real estate investment goals.
- Loans to $1.5 million
- No personal income used to qualify
- Qualification based on property cash flow
- 2 years seasoning, foreclosure, short sales, or bankruptcy, deed in lieu
- No tax returns required
- Interest Only Option†